You can add collaborators to your farm account by sending an invitation via Atfarm.
The invited user will have access to all fields and application maps on the farm.
To send an invitation to the Invite New User page.
You can click the link or follow these steps to access the page:
- Open the "Settings" menu and click the "Edit" link in the Farm Settings card.
- On the "Farm Settings" page, click the blue "Invite new user" button.
- On the "Invite New User" page enter the email and the role on the farm of the user you want to invite.
- If you know the name of the invitee, fill it in.
- Click the blue "Send Invitation" button.
Once the invitation is sent, the invited user receives an email from us with a link to your farm account. To accept the invitation the user should click on the link in the email and fill in the registration form with a personal password.
As soon as this step is done, the user will have access to all the fields and application maps of your farm.
You will receive an email from us once the invited user joins you on Atfarm.
Meanwhile, you can invite another user!