Yes, you can change the N-level of all dots of one colour by changing the respective N-amount in the menu. All dots of this colour will automatically be updated with the new N-amount. You can do this with all of the colours.
Articles in this section
- How do I create an application map?
- Which biomass map should I use for the application card?
- What is my N-target amount and how should I determine my target N amount?
- What is the minimum and maximum?
- What growth stage should I select?
- How can I change the N-amount in the application map?
- What is the total fertiliser amount?
- How do I create an application map for P, K or other products?
- How can I edit my application map?
- Can I change the N-level of all dots of one colour?